Register before Thursday, 28 February 2019 to receive the EARLY BIRD 20% DISCOUNT and pay only $336 excl. GST. Your saving of $84 excl. GST will be automatically applied at checkout.
This is an introduction to the science of coupled heat and moisture analysis and material properties. You will learn what hygrothermal modelling and WUFI® software is capable of, get hands on training and become confident in how to carry out a hygrothermal analysis and how to effectively interpret the results.
This course aims to give you hands-on experience to generate a WUFI® 1D simulation of a building element. The ultimate purpose is to be able to interpret and present the results of a simulation. By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Install and set up WUFI® Pro software
- Navigate the software and understand the features
- Set up a project
- Access climate files
- Understand the compatibility with weather synthesis programs
- Use product material libraries
- Define and edit basic vapour permeability properties for membranes
- Run simulations
- Understand the concepts behind initial conditions, moisture and heat sources and sinks
- Model basic ideal systems
- Interpret and present simulation results
- Prerequisites: Sense of humour
- Venue: pro clima Australia, Level 3, 15-21 Doody Street, Alexandria, Sydney NSW 2015
- Length: 1 day (9 am - 4.30 pm)
- Cost: $420 excl GST (20% off if you register before 28 Feb 2019)
- Catered: Lunch, morning and afternoon tea included
- Special Requirements: Please bring your laptop. A time limited (6 week) non-commercial licence for WUFI® Pro software will be available.