Join us for a short introduction and find out what WUFI® is all about, along with a drink or two. It will increase your knowledge and make it easy for you decide what WUFI® training to undertake.
You will be provided with an outline of what WUFI® software is, why it’s of benefit to the Australian building industry, and options for increasing the uptake of hygrothermal modelling. There will also be a chance to meet with some of the leading, local experts. We will cover:
- The history of WUFI® and the Fraunhofer Institute
- The science of heat flow
- The science of moisture flow
- The WUFI® software suite
- Material properties
- Key building performance criteria for durability and health
- WUFI® 1D Software Demo
- Incorporating WUFI® modelling into your business
- Prerequisites: Sense of humour
- Venue: pro clima Australia, Level 3, 15-21 Doody Street, Alexandria, Sydney NSW 2015
- Length: 1.5 hours (3.30 pm – 5 pm)
- Cost: $20 excl GST
- Catered: Drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and nibbles included
- Special Requirements: You are welcome to bring your laptop and pre-install WUFI® Light (Pro). You can download this FREE software now. Download details will also be included in your registration confirmation email.